How to Get New Connection from BSES Delhi
- The answer to question How to get new connection from bses delhi starts below:
- To download new connection application form, one should click: www.bsesdelhi.com/downloads/NC_BRPL.pdf
- In order to place a request of bses delhi new connection, one can visit sub divisional or divisional office that is nearer; here, the applicant has to complete new connection requisition form. For downloading the new connection application form, click here.
Applicant Should Present Photocopy of Below Mentioned Documents:
- Voter ID
- Sale or Ownership Agreement
- Ration Card
- Any Registered Society’s Recent Monthly Receipt
- Photographs Passport Size
- No Objection Document if Applicant is Tenant
- Allotment or Possession Letter
When an applicant is co owner of any asset, he needs to present NOC from another owner. Besides above mentioned information, some additional information are:
A government registered electric contractor should verify the test report and should mention the connected load details of electric equipments present at applicant’s premises.
Applicant will receive an acknowledgement receipt once he submits his form of requisition; this receipt states submission date details of request for bses delhi new connection form as well as Application Unique Number.
After that, applicant’s premises will be visited by an Electric Engineer for verification of details submitted by an applicant such as existing dues at premise or load connection. The application gets rejected or accepted on the basis of this engineer’s verification. A demand note gets generated if new connection request has been sanctioned and an applicant needs to submit required amount at office of BSES.
In span of just seven days from the date of demand note submission, the new connection gets activated.